Unit Product Weight: 1.15 lbs
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Features and Benefits
- Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge.
- Micro filtered for grit free coffee
- One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.
- Makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso.
The AeroPress is made of three different plastics. The clear chamber and plunger are made of copolyester. The hard black filter cap, filter holder, funnel, and stirrer are made of polypropylene. The rubber like seal on the end of the plunger is made of a thermoplastic elastomer. All of these materials are FDA approved for use in contact with food. None of these materials contain bisphenol-A (BPA) or any phthalates, chemicals that have been in the news lately because of possible health effects.