Unit Product Weight: 23 lbs
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Features and Benefits
- HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particles to 0.3 microns in size
- 60 ft of medical grade HEPA filter material: captures harmful microorganisms like viruses & bacteria
- Includes 15 lbs of blended carbon-zeolite: captures gases, chemicals, & odors
- Lasts up to 5 years to save on filter replacement
- Includes Permafilt pre-filter to protect HEPA filter life
- HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5 in. diameter 14.5 in. height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.
How do I know Austin Air is really the best?
Austin Air has been tested by some of the world's most respected testing labs like Battelle Laboratories and the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. Extensive tests on flow rate, flow design, removal of vapors, gases and sub-micron particles have been performed on an Austin Air cleaner.
As result of this testing, Austin Air was chosen by the US Government to fulfill the largest deployment of air cleaners in American history and chosen by FEMA and The Red Cross to address the serious air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York. When clean air is critical and lives depend on it, Austin Air remains the #1 choice.
Unlike air cleaners that use electrostatic-precipitation or ionic generation, the Austin Air cleaners do not emit any by-products such as toxic ozone. The Austin Air cleaner produces nothing but clean air.
Austin Air cleaners use a 4-stage filter containing only the best proven filter mediums for cleaning the air. In every Austin Air cleaner, you will find Medical Grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) and Activated Carbon addressing the most serious household airborne contaminants. Only trusted technology used in hospitals and operating rooms will be found in Austin Air Cleaners.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you've made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee:
In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30 days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty:
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase, provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty:
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.