Package Quantity: 12
Unit Product Weight: 2.3 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Natural, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- Preferred by commercial carpet cleaners nationwide
- Pets, laundry, diapers, drains, carpets and more
- Penetrating all layers of the stain so that it is easier to remove
Everyday cleaning choices affect your health, the health of your families, and the health of the planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
- Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
- Leaves the smallest "footprint" on the environment.
- Lower price per use, saving you money.
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils
Enzyme Cultures (Natural), Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Extract (Food Grade), Food Grade Stabilizers, Vegetable Based Surfactants, Spring Water (Filtered)
Use to attack and remove the toughest stains and odors from pets, diapers, grease, drains (prevents clogs), and garbage disposals.
- For Pet Stains & Odors: Remove excess waste, spray Bac-Out directly on stain, let sit for 5 minutes or more, blot (never rub) with dry rage, reapply and leave on. Repeat process if needed.
- Carpet Stains & Odors: For coffee, tea, food, beverages and other stains & odors- spray Bac-Out to stains, wait 1-2 minutes, then blot with dry rag (never rub). Repeat if necessary.
- Laundry Stains & Odors: Spray Bac-Out to stain, allow to soak 1-2 minutes, then launder with Bi-O-Kleen Laundry Powder or Laundry Liquid in cold or warm water. Always test fabrics for color fastness and wash colors separately.
- Diapers & Diaper Pails: Removed excess waste, spray Bac-Out liberally onto diaper. Let soak overnight, then launder with Bi-O-Kleen Laundry Powder or Laundry Liquid.
- Diaper Pails: Squirt Bac-Out directly on bottom of diaper pail to prevent odors.
- Drains: Spray directly into drains and garbage disposals to help remove and prevent odor buildup. Treat slow drains once daily for 3 days with 1/2 cup of Bac-Out. Maintain monthly with 1/4 cup per drain. Avoid running water overnight after treatments. Eliminates garbage disposal odors!
- Bathrooms: For soap scum, mold, mildew, toilet stains & odors: Spray Bac-Out directly, let sit for up to 5 minutes, wipe with clean rag, no rinsing required. Add Bac-Out to toilets to keep bowls fresh. Great for shower curtains and doors too!
Store in a cool place, away from direct sun.
Warning: Incompatibility with strong oxidizing agents
Eye Contact: May cause irritation
Ingestion: May cause nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
Chronic: Prolonged or repeated contact may result in defattying of skin. Persons with pre-existing skin disorders may be more susceptible to the effects of the contact.
First Aid Measures
Spill or Leak Procedures:
- If in Eyes:
- Immediately flush with large quantities of clean water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If on Skin:
- Rinse exposed area with clean water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing. Launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If Ingested:
- DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink two glasses of water or milk. Never give anything orally to an unconscious or convulsing person. Get prompt medical attention.
- If Inhaled:
- Remove person to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, administer oxygen. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Get prompt medical attention.
Handling and Storage:
- Small Spill:
- Release of small amounts to sanitary sewer is inherent with normal end use. Use appropriate absorbent material to absorb residual material and transfer absorbed material to containers for disposal.
- Large Spill:
- Stop spill at source using dam, dike or divert techniques to prevent spill from spreading. Salvage any free product for reuse, if possible. Use absorbent to absorb any residual material. Transfer into container for disposal in Class D landfill pending approval. Follow up with water flush.
Preferred storage is between 60 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep Container closed when not in use. If container is to be returned or recycled, make sure container is drip dry.Exposure Controls and Person Protection Equipment:
- Provide sufficient general and/or local exhaust during normal use.
- Protective Gloves:
- For Prolonged Contact use Nitrile or Neoprene rubber gloves.
- Eye Protection:
- Chemical splash goggles recommended.