Package Quantity: 12
Unit Product Weight: 1.25 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for crystal clear, streakless professional results
- Instantly dissolves and lifts away tough soils on glass, chrome, stainless and more
- 100% all natural
- Simply spray and wipe
- Safe for workers and safe to use in confined spaces
Everyday cleaning choices affect your health, the health of your families, and the health of the planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
- Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
- Leaves the smallest "footprint" on the environment.
- Lower price per use, saving you money.
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils
Surfacants (from coconut and/or corn), Linear Alcohol from Coconut, Kosher Vinegar, Filtered Water.
Warning: Incompatibility with strong oxidizing agents
Eye Contact: May cause irritation
Ingestion: May cause nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
Chronic: Prolonged or repeated contact may result in defattying of skin. Persons with pre-existing skin disorders may be more susceptible to the effects of the contact.
First Aid Measures
Spill or Leak Procedures:
- If in Eyes:
- Immediately flush with large quantities of clean water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If on Skin:
- Rinse exposed area with clean water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing. Launder contaminated clothing before reuse. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If Ingested:
- DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink two glasses of water or milk. Never give anything orally to an unconscious or convulsing person. Get prompt medical attention.
- If Inhaled:
- Remove person to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, administer oxygen. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Get prompt medical attention.
Handling and Storage:
- Small Spill:
- Release of small amounts to sanitary sewer is inherent with normal end use. Use appropriate absorbent material to absorb residual material and transfer absorbed material to containers for disposal.
- Large Spill:
- Stop spill at source using dam, dike or divert techniques to prevent spill from spreading. Salvage any free product for reuse, if possible. Use absorbent to absorb any residual material. Transfer into container for disposal in Class D landfill pending approval. Follow up with water flush.
Preferred storage is between 60 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep Container closed when not in use. If container is to be returned or recycled, make sure container is drip dry.Exposure Controls and Person Protection Equipment:
- Provide sufficient general and/or local exhaust during normal use.
- Protective Gloves:
- For Prolonged Contact use Nitrile or Neoprene rubber gloves.
- Eye Protection:
- Chemical splash goggles recommended.
Use to clean glass, mirrors, chrome, stainless steel, appliances and any shiny surface.