GreenCupboards‘ supplier, West Paw, has come up with some great travel tips for all you pet lovers out there.
Everyone knows life is better when you have a friend.
- Don’t forget the water and food bowls. Use a size appropriate animal restraint system.
- Bring a leash (your dog should be taken on a walk every few hours) as well as a poo bag and extra towels.
- Bring a West Paw Design Eco Nap, Nature Nap or Zoo Rest! (Any of these will fit in a standard crate, slip into the backseat or easily come along camping.)
- Chew Toys! Try one of our Zogoflex chewtoys (JiveTM,! Hurley and Tux) to entertain while helping to relive any travel anxiety. Tip: Tuck a treat inside Tux for hours of fun.
- Play Toys! Now we’re talking…
- Zogoflex® play toys (Bumi, TizziTM and Zisc) are exactly what your dog will be begging for when they’re finally off their leash (in a safe area!) Play fetch or tug-of-war with your pet to give them some much needed exercise!
- A doggy first aid kit!
If you’ve got a story about an adventure you’ve been on with your favorite pet GreenCupboards would love to hear it, post a comment below.