Unit Product Weight: 0.1 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents
- SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
- Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
- Allergy Tested
- Non-chemical sun block
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No fragrance or scent masking agents
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Water Resistant
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- PABA free
- Scatters and reflects UV rays
- Non-chemical sun block
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic
- Non-staining formula
Modern living generates trash. At California Baby, they feel it is their obligation to work to reduce how much of our packaging makes its way into the land fill. So, in addition to utilizing green chemistry product formulas, natural and organic ingredients they also:
- use plastic that is highly recyclable and most readily accepted by recycling facilities across the country
- utilize as much post consumer content into our bottles as possible to reduce the need for 'virgin' material
- utilize 'tree-free' paper and water based inks for their labels that can be recycled with paper or HDPE plastic bottles - no need to remove, simply toss the bottle whole into the recycle bin
- use smart bottle design for easier reuse including creative uses such as crafting projects that you can do right at home
Don't throw away your California Baby tube! Create a one-of-a-kind flower that can be used as a bracelet, hair accessory, wrapping bow or backpack accessory!
How To Make a Flower Out Of Empty Tubes
- To get started you need: an empty tube, scissors, hole puncher, pipe cleaners, buttons, and construction paper cut outs.
- First make sure all the product is out of the tube and clean.
- Then take the scissors and cut of the top of the tube so it makes a cylinder and take off the cap.
- Next cut the body of the tube into eight even strips.
- After punch holes near the ends of the tube, right above the label.
- Pick a pipe cleaner and fasten a button at the end of it.
- You can then cut out your own creations from different pieces of construction paper and slide it on after the button.
- Once happy with how the inside of the flower looks feed the pipe cleaner down and out of the tube.
- Then start threading the pipe cleaner through the holes you punched at the top of the tube and fold them back so they look like flower petals.
- Lastly, take one more button and slide it down the pipe cleaner to stop the flowers shape from moving and wrap the pipe cleaner around the button once or twice.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (as such) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Face (does not sting the eyes) and body. Created especially for those who cannot tolerate fragrance. May be used everyday/year-round.