Unit Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Age: Newborn and older
- Mixed scents
- Allergy Tested
- Safe and gentle
- Non-irritating and non-chemical formula
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Try a terrific mix of hair and skin care products at one time
- Great gift for baby showers, birthdays, and holidays!
- Excellent travel size
- No tears
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA
- Bubble Baths with Decyl polyglucose, soapbark and yucca
- Non-stripping of delicate mucous membranes, which can lead to yeast or bladder infections
- No synthetic fragrances
- Aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
Modern living generates trash. At California Baby, they feel it is their obligation to work to reduce how much of our packaging makes its way into the land fill. So, in addition to utilizing green chemistry product formulas, natural and organic ingredients they also:
- use plastic that is highly recyclable and most readily accepted by recycling facilities across the country
- utilize as much post consumer content into our bottles as possible to reduce the need for 'virgin' material
- utilize 'tree-free' paper and water based inks for their labels that can be recycled with paper or HDPE plastic bottles - no need to remove, simply toss the bottle whole into the recycle bin
- use smart bottle design for easier reuse including creative uses such as crafting projects that you can do right at home
Don't throw away your California Baby tube! Create a one-of-a-kind flower that can be used as a bracelet, hair accessory, wrapping bow or backpack accessory!
How To Make a Flower Out Of Empty Tubes
- To get started you need: an empty tube, scissors, hole puncher, pipe cleaners, buttons, and construction paper cut outs.
- First make sure all the product is out of the tube and clean.
- Then take the scissors and cut of the top of the tube so it makes a cylinder and take off the cap.
- Next cut the body of the tube into eight even strips.
- After punch holes near the ends of the tube, right above the label.
- Pick a pipe cleaner and fasten a button at the end of it.
- You can then cut out your own creations from different pieces of construction paper and slide it on after the button.
- Once happy with how the inside of the flower looks feed the pipe cleaner down and out of the tube.
- Then start threading the pipe cleaner through the holes you punched at the top of the tube and fold them back so they look like flower petals.
- Lastly, take one more button and slide it down the pipe cleaner to stop the flowers shape from moving and wrap the pipe cleaner around the button once or twice.
Experience their entire hair care collection with the added bonus of two bubble baths and selected skin and sun care products. Perfect size for travel, camp or overnight stays.