Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Safe for all washable surfaces: cars, boats, bikes, driveways, siding, walls, pets, hands, engines, furniture, grills and more.
- Non-toxic & completely biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin. No gloves necessary.
- Contains no harsh abrasives, lye, phosphates, bleach dyes or cheap perfume
- Is a highly concentrated cleaner, specially designed for your biggest and toughest cleaning jobs
If you are trying to find out how to be eco, switching your laundry detergent or household cleaners is one easiest ways to start. Charlie's Soap offers some of the best eco-friendly products for cleaning available. Charlie's Soap is devoted to helping you be green with your cleaning by offering products that are 97% biodegradable in just 28 days. The products from Charlie's Soap are so good that you only need small amounts to be effective, allowing you to conserve both for the environment and your wallet.
Charlie's Soap also only makes products that are toxin free, safe for you children and won't agitate sensitive skins. Their detergents are all made with a coconut oil base, biodegradable surfactants and contain completely soluble soda ash from within the United States, Green River, WY to be exact. The home cleaners contain a small amount of a biodegradable solvent and water so you can use them effectively on your surfaces and the laundry detergents contain a lot more of the soda ash to make them thicker and better for your laundry.
Charlie's Soap commitment to be green stretches all the way to the packaging. Charlie's Soap products are packaged in an environmentally friendly, HDPE recycled, recyclable, reusable and refillable jars. Just one more way they know how to be eco-friendly.
Water, C12-15 Pareth-2 (detergent), Sodium Carbonate (washing soda)
How to best use Industrial Cleaner Concentrate:
- Apply Indoor/Outdoor directly on surface to be cleaned.
- Allow it a bit of time to safely break the bonds between the soil and the surface. Charlie's Soap was made to gently remove dirt, not blast it off.
- Gently scrub and rinse thoroughly with lots of running water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Charlie's Soap has 1001 uses. We encourage you to try it on anything you can think of, and even a few things you can't think of. If you need any ideas, check out our additional resources and find lots of uses fro Charlie's Soap Industrial Cleaner Concentrate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and mouth