Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Easy and eco-friendly, Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder makes washing laundry simple and safe for your sensitive skin and the environment.
- Charlie's Soap is completely water soluble, so it needs very little water to dissolve it completely and is 97% biodegradable in just one month.
- Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent is designed to clean clothes all the way to the fiber, and leave no residues, and so no fabric softeners are needed.
- This soap detergent works with all laundry machines in both hard and soft water to give you the best soap for your home.
- Charlie's Soap's commitment to being green and promoting sustainability extends all the way to the packaging. Their detergent comes in eco-friendly, HDPE recycled, reusable and refillable jars
If you are trying to find out how to be eco, switching your laundry detergent or household cleaners is one easiest ways to start. Charlie's Soap offers some of the best eco-friendly products for cleaning available. Charlie's Soap is devoted to helping you be green with your cleaning by offering products that are 97% biodegradable in just 28 days. The products from Charlie's Soap are so good that you only need small amounts to be effective, allowing you to conserve both for the environment and your wallet.
Charlie's Soap also only makes products that are toxin free, safe for you children and won't agitate sensitive skins. Their detergents are all made with a coconut oil base, biodegradable surfactants and contain completely soluble soda ash from within the United States, Green River, WY to be exact. The home cleaners contain a small amount of a biodegradable solvent and water so you can use them effectively on your surfaces and the laundry detergents contain a lot more of the soda ash to make them thicker and better for your laundry.
Charlie's Soap commitment to be green stretches all the way to the packaging. Charlie's Soap products are packaged in an environmentally friendly, HDPE recycled, recyclable, reusable and refillable jars. Just one more way they know how to be eco-friendly.
Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder is made from a coconut oil base, biodegradable surfactants, lots of soda ash from Green River, WY and a bit of sodium silicate for those greasy stains. You won't find any scents or perfumes here because your Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent cleans odors away rather than covering them up. This makes this washing detergent especially good for cloth diapers, children's clothing and anyone with sensitive skin or allergies.
Contains: Sodium Carbonate (washing soda), C12-15 Pareth-2 (detergent), Sodium Metasilicate (drying agent)
For all of you first time users out there, here is your "how to laundry" lesson to get the most out of your Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder.
- First, you will want to clean your laundry machine of all of the residue left behind by your old laundry soaps. To do this, just run your washing machine with few rags and two tablespoons of your Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder. This will take care of most of your remaining residue and the rest will continue to be cleaned away with each use.
- Once your washing machine is cleaned you are ready to start washing your clothes. With Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder you only need one tablespoon of detergent for each load. You do not even need to adjust how much soap to use for HE machines either because Charlie's Soap dissolves well even with limited water. It may take a few rounds of washing your clothes for you to notice all of the benefits of Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder - softer clothes, less initiation, lower suds - until your old detergent residue is fully removed from your clothes.
- It may take 3 to 5 washes before those old residues are fully removed and you notice the long lasting benefits of Charlie's Soap for Laundry - low suds, softer clothes, clean scent, etc. When in doubt, rewash.
- For an idea of what your laundry will eventually look like, wash a load of bath towels 3 consecutive times.
- After washing your clothes just toss them in the drier, no laundry softeners are recommended or needed because Charlie's Soap cleans your clothes down to the fibers and rinses free and clear, meaning you don't have to try and cover up soap residue with unnecessary products.
- Always make sure you launder your clothes according to the care instructions found on the tags on your clothes and when in doubt, test your detergents on clothes you think may bleed or fade.
- If you have a particularly difficult stain, you can pre-treat with Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder, but make sure you give it time to work. This soap was designed to gently wash clothes not blast stains off and take the fabric with them. You can also treat your stains with Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Treater Spray for an extra boost of cleaning power.
While Charlie's Soap is your green alternative it is still laundry detergent so make sure to keep out of reach of children. Do not eat. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and mouth