Unit Product Weight: 0.1 lbs
Features and Benefits
- 100% pure (chemical free), food grade, skin nourishing product
- Can soothe burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions and poison ivy
- Acts as a natural water resistant barrier to help skin stay protected
- Anyone from babies to rock stars can use this product
- It works on any skin type and for any skin issue
What are the "bad" ingredients to look out for?
- The Parabens: Parabens are cosmetic ingredients that are used as a synthetic preservative. (Methyl-, Butyl-, Ethyl- & Propyl-parabens) are directly linked to breast cancer. Parabens are the most common cosmetic ingredient second only to water. They are found in the actual tumors removed from breast tissue. Parabens act as oestrogen, which means they replace oestrogen in the body and work as foreign oestrogens. Oestrogen can drive the growth of human breast tumors. Current research in Japan indicates that the methyl-, butyl- an propyl-parabens have estrogenic effects, which means lowered sperm count and enlarged mammary glands in males.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Skin irritant.
- Propylene Glycol: Synthetic chemical used in antifreeze and brake fluid.
- Imidazolidinyl Urea and Diazolindinyl Urea: May be linked to cancer and other health concerns.
- Petrolatum or Mineral Oil-Carcinogen: Petroleum products coat your skin, are irritants and are absent of healing properties. Petroleum products also help fuel the conflicts in the Middle East.
- Synthetic Colors (Especially FD&C Red No 6, D&C Green No 6): Known to cause cancer, don't put them on your skin or in your mouth.
- Fragrances: This word means that there could be up to 200 other unlisted ingredients in the product hidden under the term fragrance. There's no way to know what the chemicals are, but in general, fragrances have proven to be sensitizers, cause dizziness, allergic reactions, etc.
- Triethanolamine: In some cleansers; converts acid to a salt. Toxic if used over a long period of time.
- Methylisothiazolione: Used in water based shampoos to reduce microbial growth. Found in lab rats, even in low doses, to dramatically restrict the growth of neurons. Not safe for infant skin.
- Diethanolamine (DEA): Tests show it damages the liver, kidneys and spinal cord and has been linked to cancer.
- Talc: This powder has been shown to cause cancer.
- Aluminum: May be linked to Alzheimer's disease.
- Acrylamide: Found in foundations, face lotions and hand cream. Linked to mammary tumors.
Climb On!'s Mission Statement: Is one Climb On! accepts with joy and passion. It has a mission to:
- Provide education for those who are open to hearing how important our skin as a living organism is to our health.
- To educate people on the meaning of bioaccumulative effect of synthetics in our skin/body care and cosmetics. The difference between synthetic ingredients, natural ingredients and what Climb On! calls pseudo-natural ingredients.
- To supply the world with information of products that will improve their lives by helping them feel better (aromatherapy of products) look better (healthier skin, etc) and be more confident through education.
- To provide far superior alternatives to synthetic and pseudo-natural skin care in the current cosmetic/skin care scene.
- To be a leader in the purity and out of the box thinking with multipurpose body cremes, face lotions, etc. One product can aid with a multitude of issues. Climb On!'s products are economical, multipurpose, ecological. They are about making money with integrity by providing true ingredients and products that make a positive difference in lives of people who use them. They are not just about the bottom line.
- To teach people that simplicity is the best for your body.
- To educate people how your body will heal itself when given the proper nutrition inside and outside.
- To help people understand the difference between a truly pure or natural product and the marketing terms used to fool you into believing a product is "100% natural."
- To be a leader in the field of educating people on freeing their bodies from synthetic chemicals in their life.
100% Pure Label: Climb On!'s label says 100% pure because its products are free from fillers, additives and highly questionable and processed "natural" ingredients such as methyl- and propyl- parabens. While the term "pure" has no legal industry definition, Climb On! defines "pure" as meaning that every ingredient in each of its products is known for its healing properties or has a direct role in the function of that item. For example, its washes contain Castile soap (for cleansing action), distilled water (to make the perfect sudsing consistency), Organic aloe vera gel (skin repair) and Climb On!'s Proprietary Essential Oil Blend for which the oils are carefully chosen to stimulate, hydrate and for cell regeneration.
And with Climb On!'s 100% Pure products you can be sure that it does not include any "natural" ingredients like petroleum, boric acid or mineral oil which often cause the very symptoms they claim to heal.
Cera alba (yellow beeswax), Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), Vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), Triticum vulgare (wheatgerm oil), essential ois of Citrus vulgaris (neroli), Lavendula angustifolia lavender), Citrus limon (lemon), tocopherl (vit E).
Do not wash off after use.
This one product can soothe burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions, poison ivy...any skin issue that needs deep moisturizing and nourishing.