Unit Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Sourced from a natural quarry
- Keeps your grass looking fresh and green
- Does not alter the pH of your dog's urine
- Disposal is eco-friendly
- Takes 8-10 hours to start working on water
Recommended for best results:
- Replace the Dog Rocks every 2 months (diary sticker is included).
- Ensure your dog's water bowl is your dog's main water source. Drinking from pools, toilets, ponds and jacuzzies will hinder the results.
- When replacing the water, do so when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts, say at night before bed.
- Dog Rocks WILL NOT help you mend already damaged grass, however you won't see any new spots appear.
- Dog's with extremely high protein diets or that consume high protein treats on a daily basis may not get the full benefit of Dog Rocks.
Coming from one of the most unique locations in the world, Dog Rocks presents their 100% organic Dog Rocks so that you can support greener living. These are the perfect rocks for any dog lover who is eco-conscious and cares about their fields of green as well. These rocks will not only allow you to prevent burning spots in your lawn, but lawns around the world so that you can spread your green thumb for all to enjoy.
1. Remove the rocks from the bag and rinse.
2. Place no more than 2 liters (3.25 PT) of water in your dogs water bowl.
3. Add all the rinsed rocks to your dogs water bowl.