Unit Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Cube lunchbox measures 5 1/4 inches and 1 7/8 inches tall
- Made from high-quality stainless steel
- Independently lab tested as lead free, food-safe grade 304 stainless steel
- the square sandwich box is non-toxic and healthy for both people and our planet
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
What's for lunch? You hope it's not toxic lead, plastic and vinyl. And whatever delicious, nutritious food you've packed should fill up your tummy - not the garbage can, too.
Yet so often these days one can't be sure their lunchboxes are non-toxic and waste-free.
There are surprisingly few options to the standard vinyl, insulated lunchboxes that are so widely and cheaply available through big-box retailers.
And when it comes to filling your lunchboxes with food for school or the office, you have to turn to the usual plastic containers and throw-aways, such as plastic baggies, plastic tub containers, juice boxes, questionably safe plastic drinking bottles and pre-packaged supermarket snacks, like yogurts, chips and crackers.
Some reusable lunchbox options, such as stainless steel food containers and coated aluminum water bottles and plastic bento-box-style lunchboxes, have entered the market in recent years. But cobbling together a no-garbage lunchbox solution that avoids the health risks of vinyl, plastic, lead and aluminum is a daunting challenge in today's marketplace.
Our ECOlunchboxes are a sensible, back-to-the-basics reaction to the potential health risks associated with standard lunchboxes as well as the shocking amount of waste created by the packaging in typical U.S. lunchboxes.
ECOlunchboxes are made out of stainless steel and are an easy choice for the thoughtful luncher. It's healthy for people and the planet!Top Benefits of ECOlunchboxes (Non-Toxic & Waste-Free)
- Reusable stainless steel container
- Healthy & Homemade can be stored securely
- No vinyl, lead or plastic bog-box-retailer lunchboxes or throw-away paper bags
- No plastic baggies, plastic containers, saran wrap, foil, styrofoam, pre-packaged snacks or other throw-aways
Washing the ECOlunchbox
Stainless steel is dishwasher safe. Hand washing in hot soapy water is OK, too.
NOTE: Not for use in the microwave.
ECOlunchbox gladly accept returns of unused merchandise within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Before you decide to return your stainless steel food container check out our use and care tips. Please enclose a duplicate copy of your packing slip along with your merchandise so we can reference your original order number.
Please note: All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging for a refund. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. If items do not have their full packaging, but are unused, there will be a 15% restocking fee applied.