Country of Origin: Manufactured in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Crafted from the finest Moso bamboo
- 20% harder than oak
- Bamboo releases out 35% more oxygen
- Reduces atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide
- Sustainable and highly durable
- Bamboo is one of the earth's fastest growing plants and it is a grass that grows to maturity in 5 years or less. Bamboo is the product derived from the forests of a fully sustainable, environmentally friendly and rapidly growing renewable resource.
There are more than 1200 bamboo species over the world. Greenington only uses Moso ( Phyllostancys pubescens) for their products. It is the best specie for the bamboo product due to its hardness, durable, stability. The bamboo material has been treated and kiln dried to the certain moisture content, then through the special manufacturing process to put the bamboo material together. The gas emitting of adhesive in manufacturing our products is well below than US standard allow.Hardness
-Greenington furniture uses only the maturated Moso bamboo that is at least 5 years old. It will ensure their furniture possessing the strongest hardness and stability. Greenington's Classic bamboo is 20% harder than Oak, and Exotic bamboo is 100% harder than Red Oak.Carbon Sequester
- Bamboo is the one of best plant in the earth to sequester carbon. It releases about 35 percent more oxygen than a comparable hardwood trees. By sequestering carbon, it reduces the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, which is the main contributor to reduce global warming.
Periodically cleaning using a soft cloth and a gentle cleaner designed for wood furniture. Avoid cleaners that contain abrasive materials, oil, acidic or caustic ingredients or any other harsh chemicals. To prevent staining or water marks. Make sure to clean spills immediately using a dabbing motion. Do not use wax or polish on your bamboo furniture. Use coasters and pads to prevent damage from heat, moisture or heavy objects. Avoid placing furniture directly in front of heat vents, wood burning stoves or radiators. Never place hardwood furniture in direct sunlight day after day. To avoid scratches take care to lift objects and never drag or slide them across surfaces.
Greenington LLC warrants to the original purchaser the furniture you purchase from us will be free of factory defects in construction and workmanship for six months from the date of delivery.
Greenington at its option will repair, replace or refund the cost you paid us for any defective merchandise within the terms of this warranty. This warranty applies under conditions of normal use.