Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Soft-to-the-touch material creates a comfortable seating option
- Peel-resistant and tear-resistant
- Impermeable to fluids
- Straps included to attach Cafe Booster to any chair
- 3 point safety belt to secure child to Cafe Booster
- Inner Seat: 10 in. x 10 in.
- Outer Seat: 13.5 in. x 13.5 in.
- Raised Height: 4 in.
- Total Booster Height: 7 in.
- Skid resistant bottom
- High Back for proper posture
- Softness conforms to odd surfaces
- Gentle to delicate seating surfaces
Keekaroo understands a parent's need to keep children safe. From the beginning, Keekaroo's designers kept in mind the safety of their own children and the children of the world by making sure their products are as eco-friendly as possible. Their designs are innovative, long lasting and often made of renewable materials like wood. They give back to their local community in every way imaginable, they buy local, hire local and help the community fund important social projects.
Here at Greencupboards we are sick of seeing companies who believe their responsibility is only to shareholders; the environment, shareholders and local people all matter! Keekaroo knows this and shows it in their dedication to making more than just profits; they are making a difference and breaking the mold.
Cafe Booster Seats are made in the USA from an exclusive process and are:
- Low VOC
Cleaning: Comfort Cushions are impermeable to fluids. Simply wipe with soap and warm water to remove any mess
Keekaroo is a Member of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), and the Keekaroo Cafe Booster Seat is test certified to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard F 2640, Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Boosters.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns & Exchanges
If there is a problem with your Keekaroo product, please contact the retailer you purchased it from and follow their instructions.
Please note the following conditions:
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return in order to receive a full refund.
- You must keep your carton and packing materials for safe return transport! Please carefully repack the items so they are secure and tight inside the box in the same configuration you originally received them.
- You must contact Keekaroo within 30 Days of the receipt of the products. When you do, Keekaroo will provide you with return instructions and a return authorization number to insure that your return is processed.
- All customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) to Keekaroo also with a return authorization number and in the original packaging as above. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. Of course, if you receive a defective product or an order that is in some way their error, Keekaroo will pay for the return shipping expense.