Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Soft-to-the-touch material creates a comfortable seating option
- Peel-resistant and tear-resistant
- Latex free seamless material
- Impermeable to fluids
- Easy to Wipe Clean
Overall insert height: 5.5 in.
Inside of seat: 10 in. x 8 in.
Keekaroo understands a parent's need to keep children safe. From the beginning, Keekaroo's designers kept in mind the safety of their own children and the children of the world, making sure their products are eco-friendly. Keekaroo designed the Height Right Wooden High Chair and all wooden accessories to be made from eco-friendly materials.
The Height Right Wooden High Chair is made from a renewable and entirely natural Rubber wood. Rubber wood is typically burned at the end of its harvest, but by using this wood Keekaroo works to protect the environment from needless greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate their contribution to environmental degradation.
The finish on the Height Right Wood High Chair is a standard clear plant based lacquer with no pigments or lead and environmentally safe low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Cleaning: Wipe with mild soap and warm water
Ideal for ages 3 and up
Keekaroo is a Member of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), and the Keekaroo Height Right Wooden Highchair is test certified to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard F 404-07, Standard Consumer Safety Specification for High Chairs.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns & Exchanges
If there is a problem with your Keekaroo product, please contact the retailer you purchased it from and follow their instructions.
Please note the following conditions:
There are certain things you must do in the event of a return in order to receive a full refund.
- You must keep your carton and packing materials for safe return transport! Please carefully repack the items so they are secure and tight inside the box in the same configuration you originally received them.
- You must contact Keekaroo within 30 Days of the receipt of the products. When you do, Keekaroo will provide you with return instructions and a return authorization number to insure that your return is processed.
- All customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) to Keekaroo also with a return authorization number and in the original packaging as above. To protect yourself, use a delivery service that has a tracking # and insurance. Of course, if you receive a defective product or an order that is in some way their error, Keekaroo will pay for the return shipping expense.