Unit Product Weight: 1.7 lbs
Features and Benefits
- 56 upper and lower case letters and punctuation marks stamps
- Includes a four-color stamp pad
- Comes with wooden storage box
- Great for learning the alphabet in an artistic way
- For ages 4 and up
- Ask the child to name the capital letters while placing the wooden stamps in alphabetical order from A to Z. Repeat the activity with the lowercase letters, placing each beneath its corresponding capital letter.
- Using the stamps, count with the child the number of letters in the alphabet.
- Stamp a series of capital letters, leaving space for the child to fill in the missing letters. Repeat the activity using the lowercase stamps.
- Stamp a pattern and ask the child to replicate the pattern, being sure the child matches the colors and letters.
- One person picks capital letters at random while the other matches it with a corresponding lower case letter as fast as possible.
- Practice spelling with simple words with a letter missing.
- Play letter bingo!
Melissa & Doug is a company that does not just follow regulation, they surpass it and they take accountablity personal and sign off on every product. The company has a history of successful and honest safety practices, verified by some of the best 3rd party labratories in the world.
- BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- Natural wood
- Hand-made wooden toys
- Non-toxic paint, no trace of lead or heavy metals
- Reusable materials are used for toys and packaging when possible
- JPMA and CPSIC awarded
- Additionally, they test products above and beyond safety standards to make sure all their products are perfectly safe for kids
Because of their comprehensive testing programs all their products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. These testing programs have always been in compliance with all US consumer product safety regulations and evolve to meet current needs and regulations.
Choking Hazard: Nor for children under 4 years of age