Unit Product Weight: 1.55 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Kit includes everything one needs to design personal beaded strings
- Oversized beads are bright and colorful
- Easy to lace
- Is an exercise in colors, shapes and numbers
- For ages 3 and up
- Ask the child how tall the beads can be stacked without their falling over. Count each bead as it is added to the stack.
- Point to a color on any bead and ask the child to identify it.
- Ask the child to place the number-cube beads in a row from one to ten. Then ask the child to turn the beads over and line them up pictorially from one to ten. Repeat the activity until the child can easily identify the numbers and numeric representations one through ten.
- Ask the child to hand you a cube with a specific number or numeric representation on it.
- Ask the child to string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its color, shape or identifying marks.
Melissa & Doug is a company that does not just follow regulation, they surpass it and they take accountablity personal and sign off on every product. The company has a history of successful and honest safety practices, verified by some of the best 3rd party labratories in the world.
- BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- Natural wood
- Hand-made wooden toys
- Non-toxic paint, no trace of lead or heavy metals
- Reusable materials are used for toys and packaging when possible
- JPMA and CPSIC awarded
- Additionally, they test products above and beyond safety standards to make sure all their products are perfectly safe for kids
Because of their comprehensive testing programs all their products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. These testing programs have always been in compliance with all US consumer product safety regulations and evolve to meet current needs and regulations.
Choking Hazard: Not for children under 3 years of age.