Unit Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Twelve wooden and numbered blocks
- Each block is a color
- Hands are labeled as either minute or hour
- A great introduction to time and reading clocks
- For ages 3 and up
- Remove all pieces from the clock. Ask the child to line the pieces up in numerical order.
- Ask the child to name each piece and place it in the clock.
- Explain the concepts of morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as A.M. and P.M. Adjust the hands of the clock to different hours of the day. Ask the child to identify an activity he/she might be doing at these times. Repeat the activity using half-hour increments.
- Place four or more pieces in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking your child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Melissa & Doug is a company that does not just follow regulation, they surpass it and they take accountablity personal and sign off on every product. The company has a history of successful and honest safety practices, verified by some of the best 3rd party labratories in the world.
- BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- Natural wood
- Hand-made wooden toys
- Non-toxic paint, no trace of lead or heavy metals
- Reusable materials are used for toys and packaging when possible
- JPMA and CPSIC awarded
- Additionally, they test products above and beyond safety standards to make sure all their products are perfectly safe for kids
Because of their comprehensive testing programs all their products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. These testing programs have always been in compliance with all US consumer product safety regulations and evolve to meet current needs and regulations.
Choking Hazard: Not for children under 3 years of age.