Unit Product Weight: 5.2 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Includes wooden post box, six letters and six removable stamps
- Has a wooden key for retrieving one's mail
- Quality wood construction
- Fun teaching tool for children to learn about mail
- For ages 3 and up
- Pretend that the child works at the post office. Have the child stamp the mail pieces, sort them into the mailbox and "deliver" the mail pieces to locations or people around the house.
- Pretend that the child works at the post office. Ask for a certain number of stamps. Have the child put the stamps on the mail pieces and sort each mail piece into the mailbox.
- Ask the child to study the stamps then close his/her eyes. Secretly drop one or more stamps into the locked mailbox. Ask the child which stamps are missing. Unlock the mailbox to find out.
- Ask the child to name the colors on each mail piece and on each stamp.
- Ask the child to match each stamp to a mail piece by matching one or more colors on the stamp to the mail-piece colors (green on a stamp with green on a mail piece).
Melissa & Doug is a company that does not just follow regulation, they surpass it and they take accountablity personal and sign off on every product. The company has a history of successful and honest safety practices, verified by some of the best 3rd party labratories in the world.
- BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- Natural wood
- Hand-made wooden toys
- Non-toxic paint, no trace of lead or heavy metals
- Reusable materials are used for toys and packaging when possible
- JPMA and CPSIC awarded
- Additionally, they test products above and beyond safety standards to make sure all their products are perfectly safe for kids
Because of their comprehensive testing programs all their products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. These testing programs have always been in compliance with all US consumer product safety regulations and evolve to meet current needs and regulations.
Choking Hazard: Not for children under 3 years of age.