Unit Product Weight: 1.9 lbs
Features and Benefits
- 45-Piece puzzle of the United States of America
- States are labeled with their names and capitals
- The back of the puzzle has important facts about the USA
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 15.5 inches
- For ages 5 and up
- Review the map with the child. Locate the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Discuss any images the child has questions about.
- Ask the child to assemble the map on a flat surface, not in the puzzle board; if necessary, use the puzzle board as a guide. Review each state, and discuss the information printed on the back of the puzzle board.
- Discuss the image on the front of each state. Ask the child why he/she thinks each image was chosen. Review the puzzle board, noting the location of each state's capital.
- Remove your state and the surrounding states. Place the pieces face up in front of the child. Read each state's name together. Refer to the puzzle board, when needed, for names printed on the puzzle. Review each state's location; identify it as being next to your state, above it, or below it, or by using north, south, east and west.
Melissa & Doug is a company that does not just follow regulation, they surpass it and they take accountablity personal and sign off on every product. The company has a history of successful and honest safety practices, verified by some of the best 3rd party labratories in the world.
- BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- Natural wood
- Hand-made wooden toys
- Non-toxic paint, no trace of lead or heavy metals
- Reusable materials are used for toys and packaging when possible
- JPMA and CPSIC awarded
- Additionally, they test products above and beyond safety standards to make sure all their products are perfectly safe for kids
Because of their comprehensive testing programs all their products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. These testing programs have always been in compliance with all US consumer product safety regulations and evolve to meet current needs and regulations.
Choking Hazard: Nor for children under 5 years of age