Unit Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Enables you to hold poses longer by helping you ease into stretches
- Particularly useful in bound poses where hands or feet cannot be reached
- Provides extra support and helps maintain proper alignment
- An important tool for improving your yoga experience
- Made from environmentally friendly hemp
Benefits of Hemp:
- Hemp fiber is a stronger, longer-wearing, pesticide-free alternative to cotton.
- Highly resistant to most insects and disease, eliminating the need for pesticides and herbicides.
- Products made from hemp fiber are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- Sustainable hemp reduces deforestation.
One of Natural Fitness's founding principles is to tread lightly on the earth. They aim to offset the environmental impact that results from the manufacturing and distribution of their products. To achieve this, the company created their Zero Impact Program (ZIP). While Natural Fitness is always looking for new and creative ways to offset their eco-footprint, here is what the company is currently doing:
- Plant-A-Tree Initiative: Nearly 105,000 trees planted to date accounting for a 210,000,000 lb reduction of harmful pollutants from our atmosphere. For every product sold, Natural Fitness will fund the planting of a tree, which can remove up to 2,000 pounds of pollution from the atmosphere. Through various partner organizations, the company hopes to improve the lives of people around the world by implementing sustainable land-use programs utilizing the trees provided. Locations for planting trees vary; but past projects have been conducted throughout Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Each location and project is researched and developed to implement the most effective plan possible; one that is best for the people and eco-system involved.
- They seek to offset the eco-footprint of their employees and offices.
- They strive to offer the most environmentally-friendly products available.
- Natural Fitness uses a "green" web hosting company that utilizes solar panels to power its data center and office.
- Partnering with like-minded companies to raise public awareness about the environmental problems created through use of fossil fuels and other non-sustainable practices.
- Natural Fitness uses only recycled content paper in business cards, letterhead, envelopes, labels, checks, and printer/copier paper. All of the product packaging and inserts that Natural Fitness uses are made with recycled paper.
- They use recycled packaging materials and boxes in the company's warehouse. They also pack with old newspapers and other recyclable paper products.
- Natural Fitness helped create the Chicago Biodiesel Co-op, which educates, promotes and produces locally-derived biofuels.
- They also work to green the company's comprehensive recycling program and using natural light when possible.
- Lastly, they spearheaded an ambitious recycling program for the 500,000 square foot office building Natural Fitness occupies, along with 60 companies.
Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Lay flat or hang to dry.