Unit Product Weight: 0.35 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Durable Stainless steel lid
- Vacuum insulated so liquids keep cold for 5-6 hours
- 2 oz. lid for easy measuring
- Lightweight and dishwasher safe
- Unbreakable and dent-resistant
organicKidz Stainless Steel Baby Bottles, offer a number of advantages over the mainstream plastic or glass alternatives. From hygiene to impact resistance to recyclable, organicKidz stainless steel products should be your first choice for your family.
The most obvious advantage to stainless steel is its durability and longevity. This is because of its alloy composition (meaning it is a composite of a number of metals). The result is an inert metal that is resistant to corrosion and will not break down or become brittle when exposed to heat or cold. Unlike some plastics, it does not need additional chemical treatments to increase its durability. Furthermore, it will not shatter when dropped, or scratch with normal use. The scratch resistance of Stainless Steel also means that food or bacteria cannot find a place to hide, even after washing.
Which leads to the next point, Stainless Steel is the first choice of hospitals, kitchens and food processing plants because of its easy cleaning ability. You do not need to use strong chemical cleaners to ensure that the product is clean and it is not prone to increased wear and tear from repeated washing.
At organicKidz they believe that access to safe products for children should be a right, not an option. It is crucial to understand that the purchases we make have a huge impact on the world our children live in. This is why organicKidz makes their products from Stainless Steel. Free from toxins, 100% recyclable and naturally bacteria resistant -- what could be better? At organicKidz, their products grow with your child from birth to toddler to school and beyond. Affordable and versatile...better for your children...better for the planet.
Bottles can be cleaned in the dishwasher (top rack). Hand washing and sterilizing in a counter top steamer will extend the life of designs. Wash all bottle parts in hot, soapy water prior to first use. If sterilizing for your baby, use a steamer only. Remove from steamer by threads, not bottle body so designs remain intact.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before giving the bottle to a baby
- Do not heat in microwave oven
- Use caution when handling hot bottles or serious burns may result
- Check nipples prior to each use and discard all nipples that have tears or cracks
- As with all baby bottles, do not put baby to bed with bottle
- Do not leave premixed formula in any non refrigerated container for more than 1 hour or it may spoil