Unit Product Weight: 28 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Stylish-Functional decor
- Made of the same quality wood to match the P'kolino line and coated with a wood veneer that makes for an easy clean up. Just wipe away any "oops" with a damp cloth
- Playfully designed for children age 2 to 6
- Dimensions: 37.3 in. L X 31 in. W X 18.3 in. H
P'kolino's story is about passion for better products and how they can change one's life and the lives of those around us. P'kolino founders, J.B. Schneider and Antonio Turco-Rivas, started with a clear goal: to "make better products to improve play at home". For P'kolino social responsibility means engaging in best business practices and embracing the responsibility of creating a better world for future generations.
P'kolino believes this brings sustained, collective value to investors, employees, customers and society. As part of these efforts, P'kolino works hard to make sure their factories and vendors adhere to sound labor practices.
They also make every effort to run the company in an environmentally friendly way and strive to introduce products that minimize their impact on the environment. This starts with product design efforts to minimize material usage, reduce waste and conserve energy. In 2011 P'kolino is extending to all products its Recyclable Packaging Initiative, in which packaging is made from recycled or recyclable materials.
All products exceed CPSIA standards, all paints are non-toxic and water-based and select wooden toys, furnishings and pencils are made of rubber tree wood and other sustainable wood resources. P'kolino is constantly trying to introduce new eco-friendly products to the marketplace
Fiber Board E1 with Bass Wood Veneer Lamination
Make sure you buy the appropriate product for your child's age or stage of development: Please notice the distinctive icons to help you through the age grading product selection:
- Read the Instructions and User Manual before using any of P'kolino products: It is important to properly follow the instructions for use of your product as improper use may increase risks associated with any product use. For a copy of the user manual for your P'kolino product look for Additional Resources section below Features and Benefits to download the manual.
- Don't leave children unattended: Children should use P'kolino product always under adult supervision.
- Keep your P'kolino in good condition: Make sure you care for your P'kolino product as indicated in the instruction manuals. If any serious damage is detected, stop using the product and contact P'kolino.
- Don't hesitate to contact P'kolino if you have any questions regarding their products safety records.
P'kolino Products meet or exceed all safety standards including but not limited to: ASTM F963 / ASTM F963-07 Mechanical hazards, 16 CFR 1303 Lead content, 16 CFR 1500 Mechanical hazards 16 CFR 1500.44 Flammability (solids), ASTM F963 Soluble heavy metals content, Phthalate content-confirmation, Phthalate content-screening, Client's Furniture overload and stability test, Client's Furniture overload test, Packaging and labeling evaluation, Performance evaluation, CA116, CA117, CPSIA Certification Standards and Age Grading.