Unit Product Weight: 0.62 lbs
Features and Benefits
- The rich, fruity flavor of Banana Bread will make this an instant family favorite
- Combines cinnamon with the intriguing warmth of allspice and brown rice flour
- QAI and USDA Certified Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Gluten Free
In an industry where "organic" labels are often just an extension of larger, non-organic enterprise, Simply Organic offers healthy, wholesome, organic products you can trust. But Simply Organic offers more than just pure products. Their vision of an organic lifestyle means that they are committed to integrity, from the field to the shelf. They appreciate that some of the best things are those that have been around for a long time, and as a result they support and encourage the growth of organic farming practices and support traditional farms and growers. With Simply Organic, you can feel better about the food on your table and the world you live in.
Their commitment goes beyond providing you with the most complete line of organic spices seasonings and flavors available - Simply Organic purchasers travel the world developing and converting growers to organics and they consistently introduce products not previously available as organics. Simply Organic develops meaningful relationships with small organic farmers, helping them improve their agricultural methods and profits - and supporting their communities - through programs like Fair Trade and Well Earth.
Simply Organic strives to better the lives of small growers in developing countries with fair pricing and programs that help their communities. They support environmental projects that promote organic agriculture and the restoration of natural habitats around the world through the donation of 1% of Simply Organic sales. Recent donations have gone to The Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES), The Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF), and The Organic Center.
Organic rice flour, organic Fair Trade Certified cane sugar, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cinnamon, organic cornstarch, baking soda, sea salt, organic allspice.
As prepared, one serving contains 90 calories, 5 calories from fat, 1g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 20mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 20g total carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 8g sugars), 2g protein.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9"x4" loaf pan.
2. Combine eggs (slightly beaten), water and bananas (mashed) in a mixing bowl. Add contents of package.
3. Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
4. Spread batter in prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until center tests done with a toothpick or knife.
6. Cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Other possibilities include:
- Serve warm with butter or cream cheese.
- Replace water with milk for richer bread.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped nuts or raisins.
- Substitute 2 medium mangos or 2 medium papayas for a delicious twist.