Unit Product Weight: 0.81 lbs
Features and Benefits
- All natural, plain, and simple
- The cocoa-richness of this brownie will make you coming back for more
- QAI and USDA Certified Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Gluten Free
In an industry where "organic" labels are often just an extension of larger, non-organic enterprise, Simply Organic offers healthy, wholesome, organic products you can trust. But Simply Organic offers more than just pure products. Their vision of an organic lifestyle means that they are committed to integrity, from the field to the shelf. They appreciate that some of the best things are those that have been around for a long time, and as a result they support and encourage the growth of organic farming practices and support traditional farms and growers. With Simply Organic, you can feel better about the food on your table and the world you live in.
Their commitment goes beyond providing you with the most complete line of organic spices seasonings and flavors available - Simply Organic purchasers travel the world developing and converting growers to organics and they consistently introduce products not previously available as organics. Simply Organic develops meaningful relationships with small organic farmers, helping them improve their agricultural methods and profits - and supporting their communities - through programs like Fair Trade and Well Earth.
Simply Organic strives to better the lives of small growers in developing countries with fair pricing and programs that help their communities. They support environmental projects that promote organic agriculture and the restoration of natural habitats around the world through the donation of 1% of Simply Organic sales. Recent donations have gone to The Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES), The Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF), and The Organic Center.
Organic Fair Trade Certified cane sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic Fair Trade Certified Dutch cocoa, organic potato starch, natural flavor (maltodextrin, cocoa butter), xanthan gum, sea salt, baking soda.
As prepared, one serving provides: 160 calories, 45 calories from fat, 5g fat (2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 40mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 27g total carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 17g sugars), 3g protein.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease 8" x 8" pan.
2. Empty contents of package into large mixing bowl.
3. Blend in butter and eggs. Stir until evenly moist.
4. Spread mixture evenly into pan.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center tests done with fork or toothpick.
- For a thinner brownie, you can also make in a 11" X 7" pan.
- For sweet-tooth satisfaction, top cooled brownies with chocolate frosting, or dust with powdered sugar.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons Simply Organic peppermint flavor.
- For more chocolaty richness, add 1 cup mini chocolate chips.