Unit Product Weight: 1 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Uses all natural, organic ingredients to create the perfect pancake
- Top with fresh fruit and whipped cream
- Can also be used to make waffles
- QAI and USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
In an industry where "organic" labels are often just an extension of larger, non-organic enterprise, Simply Organic offers healthy, wholesome, organic products you can trust. But Simply Organic offers more than just pure products. Their vision of an organic lifestyle means that they are committed to integrity, from the field to the shelf. They appreciate that some of the best things are those that have been around for a long time, and as a result they support and encourage the growth of organic farming practices and support traditional farms and growers. With Simply Organic, you can feel better about the food on your table and the world you live in.
Their commitment goes beyond providing you with the most complete line of organic spices seasonings and flavors available - Simply Organic purchasers travel the world developing and converting growers to organics and they consistently introduce products not previously available as organics. Simply Organic develops meaningful relationships with small organic farmers, helping them improve their agricultural methods and profits - and supporting their communities - through programs like Fair Trade and Well Earth.
Simply Organic strives to better the lives of small growers in developing countries with fair pricing and programs that help their communities. They support environmental projects that promote organic agriculture and the restoration of natural habitats around the world through the donation of 1% of Simply Organic sales. Recent donations have gone to The Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES), The Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF), and The Organic Center.
Organic brown rice flour, organic potato starch, organic yellow corn flour, organic cane sugar, baking soda, organic guar gum, sea salt, monocalcium phosphate.
As prepared, one serving provides: 220 calories, 35 calories from fat, 3.5g fat (1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 65mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 41g total carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars), 6g protein.
1. Lightly grease skillet or griddle. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat, or preheat griddle to 375 F.
2. Combine 1 cup mix with egg and milk. Stir batter with a whisk or fork, just until moist. Any small lumps in batter will disappear during cooking.
3. Pour batter onto the hot skillet or griddle using 1/4 cup measuring cup.
4. Flip pancakes (only once) when they're puffed, bubbled and slightly dry around the edges. Cook the second side until it is golden brown.
Makes 5 to 6 pancakes.
To make waffles, use same directions and cook in waffle iron. This package will make 16 waffles.
Top with fresh fruit and whipped cream for a brunch treat. For a different twist, stir fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) finely chopped blueberries, apples or bananas, mini- chocolate chips or nuts into the batter.