Unit Product Weight: 27.5 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Holds up to 12 standard bottles
- Touchscreen thermostat
- Adjustable temperature, 52 to 65
- 5 slide out shelves
- Quiet ThermoElectric technology
Recommended temperatures for chilling wine:
- Full Red (59 to 65F)
- Light Red (54 to 57F)
- White & Rose (46 to 57F)
- Sparkling Wine & Champagne (41 to 47F)
- Input voltage - 110-120V / 60Hz
- Capacity - 12 bottles / 35 liters
- Input power - 70W
- Power consumption - 1.0kWH/24hrs (59F)
- Color Black with platinum trim
- Temperature range - 52 to 65F
- Operating temperature 52 to 89F
- Maximum temperature variance 25F between ambient and unit
- Dimension (W x D x H) 10.25 x 19.5 x 25.6 in
- Net weight - 7.5 lbs
- Gross weight - 30 lbs
Sunpentown is devoted to supplying green options to consumers for their appliance needs. Sunpentown's green appliances are more energy efficient and use safer chemicals or less ozone depleting chemicals than traditional appliances without sacrificing quality.Portable Air Conditioners:
The WA-1061H and WA-9061H Air Conditioners use CFC Free R-410A refrigerant to avoid contributing to ozone depletion. Their High EER Portable Air Conditioners are energy efficient and can be rolled from room to room when only one room needs to be cooled.Dehumidifiers:
Sunpentown's energy efficient dehumidifiers use 10 to 20% less energy than similar size standard units saving you up to $30 per year.Thermo-electronics:
Sunpentown's wine coolers and some of their miniature de-humidifiers use Peltier (thermo-electric) cooling technology which greatly reduces energy requirements. These appliances do not have compressors so they use minimal amounts of ozone depleting chemicals.Lamps:
Sunpentown lamps are designed to last longer while using less energy. Their EasyEye desk and floor lamps use 27-watt energy efficient bulbs which are equivalent to an ordinary 150-watt bulb in brightness. These 27-watt bulbs last 5 times longer.
1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
Sunpentown International Inc. warrants their products to be defect free in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. Defective products may be sent back by the original purchaser or any subsequent owner within the warranty period, with proof of purchase date to Sunpentown Int'l.
Defective products will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer's discretion, free of charge. All replacement parts or units will be new or reconditioned. Parts or units, which are replaced, become the property of Sunpentown. Warranty after repair or replacement will not be extended beyond the original one-year period.
The warranty does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with, nor to damages incurred through improper use and care, faulty packing or mishandling by any common carrier.
What is NOT COVERED:
- Warranty does not include freight charges.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Damage to product caused by improper power supply voltage, accident, fire, floods or acts of nature.
- Failure of product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Improper installation or failure to perform the necessary maintenance.
Repairs not covered by this warranty may be returned to Sunpentown, postage prepaid. All repairs or services will be performed at current cost for parts and labor plus return postage. Please carefully box your package for shipping and it is HIGHLY recommended to return product by insured or by traceable means. Sunpentown is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any packages lost or damaged by any of the carriers.
Manufacturer's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty are limited to such repair or replacement. This is a limited warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including merchantability. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights varying from state to state.
If you have service or repair questions:
- Do not return the product to the retailer from which it was purchased.
- Contact consumer service (1-800-330-0388) for assistance.
- To ensure the fastest possible resolution to the problem, please have the model number on hand.
- If it is determined that you should return your product for repair or replacement - send the product along with your name, contact info and brief description of the problem to:
SUNPENTOWN INTERNATIONAL INC.
Attn: Service Dept.
14625 Clark Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91745
If the inspection shows that the product is defective, under their Limited Warranty, Sunpentown will attempt to repair or will replace the defective part or product at no cost to you. Comparable substitutions are based on replacement product availability and at the sole discretion of the Manufacturer. If their inspection shows that the product is not defective under our Limited Warranty we will return it to you shipping charges prepaid.
Please note that the inspection process can take 7 to 10 business days from receipt of your product. Replacements and/or repairs normally take 2 to 5 working days, but can tack up to 6 weeks depending on product/part availability.