Unit Product Weight: 0.17 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Keeps messes and moisture sealed within
- Holds up to six diapers
- Soiled diapers agitate out during wash
At Thirsties, Inc., their innovative spirit takes no breaks! They are always innovating, always blossoming with new sustainable diapering ideas, and always working towards new ways to decrease our carbon footprint. Their business model is about so much more than earning a profit. In addition to offering a green consumer product, they believe it is equally as important to keep the environmental impact of our business to a minimum in order to protect the future of our babies. Here is how they do it...
- Their warehouse is 100% powered by wind energy.
- All carbon created in the transport of Thirsties products is 100% offset by Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
- All fabric and components are sourced as locally as possible, thereby cutting down on unnecessary transportation (not from China).
- All cutting and sewing is completed locally as well so as to keep transport fuel consumption to a minimum (not from China).
- Retail product packaging is produced in the USA with wind energy from FSC-certified paperboard.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle! Packaging materials are reused and recycled. Any new packaging is made from the highest postconsumer
content available. Their new EcoEnclose Poly Mailers are 100% biodegradable and break down even in landfills!
- All in-house printing is done on recycled paper with 100% post-consumer content. Thirsties hang tags are printed in the USA on
paper made with 35% post-consumer content.
- They choose fabrics and design diapers that dry quickly and remain soft even when hung to dry to encourage their customers to
retire their dryers.
- They are proud to be a member of the Green America Green Business Network, the oldest, largest, and most diverse network of
socially and environmentally responsible businesses in the US.
- The catalog is printed on FSC Certified 55/30% post-consumer content with soy inks which are VOC free.
Inside: coated nylon
Outside: waterproof PUL
Machine wash warm or hot. Dry in dryer or hang to dry.
Defects are rare but they do occasionally occur and Thirsties apologize wholeheartedly if you have received a defective Thirsties product. Thirsties stands behind their products and are happy to hear of your problem so that they can work together to a resolution so you can start using your Thirsties item again!
Their limited warranty
- Thirsties products are under limited warranty for possible replacement (at Thirsties