Unit Product Weight: 20 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Top juicer featuring Heavy Duty Twin Gear Technology
- Easy to clean juicer
- Includes breadstick/pasta making kits
- Food juicer that can process whole foods
- Best juicer on the market
Includes the following parts:
- Wooden Plunger
- Plastic Plunger
- Glass Juicing Bowl
- Cleaning Brush
- Coarse Screen
- Drip Tray
- Fine Screen
- SS Strainer
- Homogenizing Blank
- Rice Cake Attachment
- Pasta Making Attachment
Tribest Corporation developed Green Star, the versatile green juicer which keeps our health even under the polluted environment by providing a variety of natural nutritive substances. Green Star food juicer has widely distributed the health keeping method by juicing fruits and vegetables which strengthens every part of our body and activates metabolism in order to prevent disease. Juicing for health is the way through which Tribest Co. acts as your eco-sidekick to pursue the utmost health.
A Vegetable Juicer That Can Handle Almost All Your Greens
Dark Green juices are essential for health. Unlike current popular food juicers, Green Star green juicer is designed to extract green juices. In fact, it produces high volumes of green juice with tremendous ease. Juicing continuously without plugging up, and the pulp comes out dry. With its unique Twin Gear press, Green Star is a vegetable juicer that handles almost all leafy greens, herbs, fibrous plants and grasses, sprouts, and tough/stringy vegetables. Green Star is the top juicer in handling virtually every vegetable imaginable.
50%-200% Higher Mineral Content
Independent laboratory tests confirm that Green Starâ€™s Twin Gear Press is the top juicer in extracting a substantially higher quantity of minerals than â€śleadingâ€ť juicers. Concentrations of essential minerals, like calcium, iron, and zinc are 50%-200% higher in juice from Green Star than in juice from other brands. Now, your commitment to drinking raw juice can really begin to pay off!
Dr. Norman Walker Proved it Years Ago
Not everyone has access to organic produce. Once again, the Green Star green juicer comes to the rescue. With common, high-speed juicers, chemical residues tend to be flung into the juice. However, numerous experiments by Dr. Norman Walker proved that when juicing vegetables slowly and compressed, toxic metals with high specific gravities naturally bind with cellulose (pulp) and stay out of the juice. Yet another way in which Green Star is the top juicer at juicing for health.
The Worldâ€™s First Magnetized Juice Extractor System
Green Star is the first and only food juicer in the world to employ powerful magnets to help create maximum nutritional quality. With this breakthrough technology, Green Star has achieved status as best top juicer and no other juicer can claim or even come close to.
- Please read all instructions carefully.
- To protect against risk of electric shock, do not put the motor base in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling and before cleaning.
- While the machine is in operation, avoid contact with its moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, after the appliance malfunctions, is dropped, or is damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service center for examination and possible repair to prevent electrical shock or injury.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electrical shock or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter.
- Do not let the cord contact any hot surfaces such as the stove.
- Always make sure the two latching arm knobs are fastened securely in place before
the motor is turned on. Do not unfasten those knobs while the juicer is in operation.
- Be sure to turn the switch to the off position after each use. Make sure the motor stops completely before disassembling.
- Do not put your fingers or other objects into the juicer opening while it is in operation. If food becomes lodged in the feeding chute, use the wooden plunger or another piece of fruit or vegetable to push it down. When this method is not possible, turn the motor off and disassemble the juicer to remove the remnant of food.
- Your juicer is for household use only.
- Do not disassemble any parts other than those necessary for normal operation or cleaning of your juice extractor(such as housing, twin gears, screen).
16. Your Green Star Juice Extractor must be grounded electrically for proper, safe operation. Use only the 3-prong plug provided. Or use a proper plug or adapter according to the electrical safety code in your country.
- Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
Tribest warranties to you, the end-user customer who has properly registered after purchasing the Green Star Juice Extractor (hereinafter referred to as G.S.) for a valuable consideration, that the plastic parts, motor and the Twin Gears of this G.S. will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. All other parts, including but not limited to the Juice Pitcher, Cleaning Brush, Wooden or Plastic Plunger and the Strainer are not subject to any warranty. In order for you to receive the benefits of this warranty, you are required to complete and mail the warranty registration card to them within ten (10) days following the purchase of your G.S.
- No warranty will be provided until after they have actually received the enclosed warranty registration card, containing all the requested information, within ten (10) days of the date of the original purchase. The warranty is only good for the original purchaser for value. This warranty is non-transferable.
- If the G.S. exhibits defects while in normal household use, they, upon their actual receipt of a written notice
of such defects from you during the warranty period, they will, at their option, either repair or replace the G.S. which prove to be defective. However, they have no such obligation to repair or replace until after you have, by insured mail and in protective packaging, delivered the G.S. to the location of your service center as set forth on page 5. Replacement G.S. may be either new or like-new. G.S. may contain re-manufactured or re-conditioned parts, which are equivalent to new in performance or may
have been subject to incidental use.
- They do not warrant that the operation of the G.S. will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall their liability exceed the retail value of the G.S.
- All warranty and repair services must be performed at a warranty service center, which is located within the country where the Green Star was originally purchased. However, in the event that: the machine must be serviced at a service center, which is not located within the country where the
machine was purchased; or there in no service center within the country where the machine is located and must be shipped to a service center in another country, then those service centers are responsible for the parts and service only, and any and all costs relating to the shipping, delivery and handling of the machine to and from those service centers shall be the sole responsibility of the owner.
This Warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- failure to operate the G.S. in accordance with theinstructions
- use of parts or supplies not provided or authorized by us
- negligent, improper or inadequate maintenance
- service performed or attempted by unauthorized service person
- damages, accidental or otherwise to the G.S., which are not directly caused by G.S. or the manufacturer
- or damages resulting from abuse, tampering, misuse, commercial use, or unauthorized modification of the G.S.