Unit Product Weight: 6.5 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Buy this green juicer which extracts more high quality juice without electrical power
- A good juicer that is lightweight, portable, and versatile
- This top juicer works with wheatgrass, fresh fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens
- Extremely gentle and efficient juicing process
- Green juicer that gives you green nutritious juice
Includes the following parts:
- Juice container
- Stainless steel juicing screen
Tribest Corp is a leading designer, OEM manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of branded high quality small appliances for a healthy lifestyle. These products highlight leading technology and combine that with affordability to bring the best experience to everyone. Being innovative leaders in the juice extractor, grain mill, blender and sprouter business and continuing to bring the best products oriented towards helping you live a healthy life.
Tribest is here to provide you with quality products that will help you live healthy. Tribest believes that everyone should have the right and be empowered to make healthy lifestyle decisions. All of the products carried help to make it easier to live a healthy life. All the products are carefully chosen to make sure they use the latest innovations and best products to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. Experience a healthy, vibrant Tribest life.
Assembly and Operation:
- Place the base of the Z Star at the edge of the counter or table top.
- Fit the teeth of the Table Clamp into the groove in the base of the Z Star. Secure the juicer to a counter or table top by tightening the screw.
- Attach the Handle to the base.
- Place the Auger into the Auger Housing.
- Slide the Auger Housing into the Auger Housing Retaining Ring. While holding the housing stable. Turn the Auger Housing Retaining Ring to lock the Auger Housing in place.
- Put the Juicing Screen into the front end of the Auger Housing.
- Make sure the Juicing Nozzle is securely in place inside the Screen Locking Cap. Put the Screen Locking Cap over the screen and lock into position.
- Insert the funnel into the Auger Housing and place the Juice Container underneath the juice outlet. You will need a separate container to catch the pulp.
|Symptom||Check to See If:|
|Loud Noise||the unit is leveled on a flat surface|
|Difficulty in feeding foods into the machine||the materials need to be cut into smaller lengthwise pieces|
|The Auger Housing does not fit onto the main body||there are any foreign materials inside|
|Juice leaks from the back of the Auger Housing||the Auger Ring is loose and try reassembling or you have not overloaded the unit; reduce the amount of material being put|
- Please read all instructions carefully.
- While the machine is in operation, avoid contact with its moving parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliances are used by or near children.
- Do not put any articles such as spoons, forks or knives into the feeding chute.
- It is very dangerous to place fingers into the feeding chute while it is in operation. Make sure to always use the provided plunger to push down materials.
- Please refer to "When You Need Service" in case your juicer is functioning abnormally.
- Do not disassemble any parts other than those necessary for normal operation or cleaning of your juice extraction.
- Do not use hot or boiling water (above 40 degree C) to clean the unit and parts. Deformation or other damages will result.
- Do not use any bleach or harsh chemicals.
- This machine is made for household use only.
- Please refer to the "INSTRUCTIONS" before use.
- Do not use the appliance for any other than its intended use.
- Tribest warrants to you, the end-user customer who has registered, that the new Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Upon Tribes' receipt of a written notice of such defects from you during the warranty period, Tribest, at its option, will either repair or replace the Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer that proved to be defective. The replacement of the Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer may be either new or like new. The Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer may contain re-manufactured or re-conditioned parts, which is equivalent to new in performance or may have been subjected to incidental use.
- This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from:
- The failure to operate the Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer in accordance with the instructions.
- The use of parts or supplies not provided or authorized by Tribest.
- Negligent, improper or inadequate maintenance.
- The service performed or attempted by unauthorized services person(s).
- Tampering, misuse or unauthorized modification of the Tribest Z Star Manual Juicer.
- TRIBEST MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. In the event that such limitation or exclusion on the duration of an implied warranty is not allowed in the states or counties wherein you reside, the above limitation or exclusion will not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and protection, and you might also have other rights that vary from state to state, or county to county.
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE REMEDIES IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. EXCEPT AS INDICATED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL TRIBEST BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. Some states or counties might not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If you reside in such a state or county, the above limitation or exclusion may not be applicable.
In the event that you have any questions concerning the use and care for this product or concerning service, please contact Tribest.