Unit Product Weight: 20 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Slow rotation speed makes a top juicer with best flavor and high quality
- Good juicer at handling tough tasks from wheat grass to pine needles
- Single-auger food juicer with dual-stage juice extraction
- Versatile health juicer; can be a pasta presser, grinder, and mill with included accessories
- Top juicer that is quiet yet efficient in operation
Includes the following parts:
- Fettuccini Nozzle
- Homogenizing Nozzle
- Spaghetti Nozzle
- Pulp Strainer
- Foam Strainer
- Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Juicing Screen
- Homogenizing Screen
- Plastic Plunger
|Item||SoloStar-II Food Juicer|
|Electric Power||180 W|
|Size||440mm x 350mm x 190mm|
Tribest Corp is a leading designer, OEM manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of branded high quality small appliances for a healthy lifestyle. These products highlight leading technology and combine that with affordability to bring the best experience to everyone. Being innovative leaders in the juice extractor, grain mill, blender and sprouter business and continuing to bring the best products oriented towards helping you live a healthy life.
Tribest is here to provide you with quality products that will help you live healthy. Tribest believes that everyone should have the right and be empowered to make healthy lifestyle decisions. All of the products carried help to make it easier to live a healthy life. All the products are carefully chosen to make sure they use the latest innovations and best products to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. Experience a healthy, vibrant Tribest life.
- Attach the Auger Ring to the Auger then place the hexagon shaft of the Auger into the opening of the Auger Housing Retaining Ring.
- Slide the Auger Housing over the Auger to the Auger Housing Retaining Ring. While holding the housing stable, turn the Auger Housing Retaining Ring clockwise (right) to lock the Auger Housing in place.
- Pick the desired screen according to the foods being used and push in.
- Juicing Screen: for juicing leafy greens, vegetables, fruits and nuts, place the Juicing Screen into the front end of the Auger Housing. Put the Screen Locking Cap over the screen and turn it counter-clockwise (while holding the housing stable) to lock in position. Attach the Juicing Nozzle (the middle sized opening) to the Screen Locking Cap by turning it counter-clockwise. Do not use the First Juice Outlet Plug. Leave the First Juice Outlet open for maximum juice yield. Small amounts of pulp can be in juices depending on the produce used.
- Homogenizing Screen: for making Rice Cake/Breadstick, grinding (tomato, garlic, coffee beans, etc.), Pasta noodles (Spaghetti or Fettuccini) or Tofu. Place the First Juice Outlet Plug into the First Juice Outlet by following the instruction and the drawing. Attach the Homogenizing Screen into the Auger Housing. Fasten and turn the Screen Locking Cap counter clockwise to lock in place (while holding the housing stable). Place the desired nozzle into the Screen Locking Cap and turn it counter clockwise.
- Use the Homogenizing Nozzle (with the smallest hole) for homogenizing and grinding fresh garlic, onion, ginger or peppers.
- Do not use the Homogenizing Nozzle for dried pepper, coffee beans etc.
- Insert the Funnel to the Auger Housing. Place the Juice Container underneath the specified Juice Outlets and the Pulp Container underneath the Nozzle. Connect the electric plug on the machine to an electrical outlet.
- Turn the machine on and feed in fruits and vegetables in small amounts into the Funnel. Use the Plastic Plunger for assistance in pushing down foods. Foods need to be cut into small lengthwise pieces before juicing. There may be some normal squeaking noises while operating.
- If any hard or foreign objects are put into the machine and results in the motor to stop, use the reverse switch for about 1 to 2 seconds 2-3 times. When you need to use the reverse switch while in its normal operation, press the stop switch first then the reverse switch.
- Do not use any foreign articles such as spoons, forks or knives for it may result in damage to your machine. Always use the Plastic Plunger during operation.
- Separate the Screen Locking Cap and Nozzle from the unit by turning clockwise.
- Pull to remove the assembled Screen. (For easier disassembly, run the reverse switch on for 2-3 seconds or use butter knife to gently dislodge screen) . After removing screen locking cap and nozzle, and screen, flush with water by pouring water down the feeding chute, while running the machine, with large empty bowl below openings. This does speed cleaning process-keep fingers out of moving parts.
- Turn the Auger Housing Retaining Ring counter-clockwise to separate from the unit.
- Push the front end of the Auger towards the Auger Ring to separate the Auger from the Auger Housing.
Please read all instructions carefully.
- To protect against risk of electric shock, do not submerge motor base in water or other liquids.
- Do not touch the electric plug or outlet with wet hands to avoid electric shock.
- While the machine is in operation, avoid contact with its moving parts.
- Unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet and be sure to switch the machine off before assembling or disassembling and when not in use.
- Do not operate any appliance
- with a damaged cord or plug
- after the appliance malfunctions
- is dropped or is damaged in any manner.
- Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service center for examination and possible repair.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliances are used by or near children.
- Do not put any articles such as spoons, forks or knives into the feeding chute.
- Keep fingers out of the feeding chute while it is in operation. Make sure to always use the provided plunger to push down materials.
- Use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electrical shock or injury.
- Do not let the cord hanging over the edge of a table or counter.
- Do not let the cord contact any hot surface such as the stove.
- Please refer to "When You Need Service" in case your juicer is not functioning properly.
- Do not disassemble any parts other than those necessary for normal operation or cleaning of your juice extractor.
- Continuous operation of the machine (more than 30 min. of straight use) might cause the motor to overheat. The motor will automatically shut down when over-heated or overloaded. When this occurs, turn the machine off and let the motor cool off for about 30 min before next usage.
- Do not use hot or boiling water (above 40 degree C) to clean the unit and parts. This may damage the parts.
- Do not use any bleach or harsh chemicals.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This machine is made for household use only.
- Please refer to the "INSTRUCTIONS" before operation.
- Your SOLO STAR Juice Extractor should be grounded electrically for proper and safe operation. Use only the 3-prong plug provided, the proper plug or the adapter complying with the electrical safety code in your country.
- Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
Tribest warrants to you, the end-user customer who has properly registered after purchasing the Solo Star Juice Extractor for a valuable consideration, that the plastic parts and motor will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. All other parts, including but not limited to the Juice and Pulp Containers, Plastic Plunger are not subject to any warranty.
To activate your warranty, you are required to complete and mail the warranty registration card, containing all the requested information, to us within ten (10) days following the purchase of your Solo Star.
Warranty is only activated after they have actually received the enclosed warranty registration card, containing all the requested information, within ten (10) days of the date of original purchase. The warranty is only good for the original purchaser for value. This warranty is non-transferable. If the Solo Star exhibits defects while in normal household use, upon receipt of a written notice of such defects from you during the warranty period, they will, at their option, either repair or replace the Solo Star Please send the defective machine or parts, by insured mail and in protective packaging, delivered the Solo Star to the location of your service center as set forth. Solo Star may contain re-manufactured or re-conditioned parts, which are equivalent to new in performance.
They do not warrant that the operation of the Solo Star will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall our liability exceed the retail value of the Solo Star.
All warranty and repair services must be performed at a warranty service center, which is located within the country where the machine was originally purchased. However, in the event that:
- the machine must be serviced at a service center, which is not located within the country where the machine was purchased
- or, there is no service center within the country where the machine is located and must be shipped to a service center in another country, then those service centers are responsible for the parts and service only, and any and all costs relating to the shipping, delivery and handling of the machine to and from those service center shall be the sole responsibility of the owner.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- failure to operate the Solo Star in accordance with the instructions
- use of parts or supplies not provided or authorized by us
- negligent, improper or inadequate maintenance
- service performed or attempted by unauthorized service person
- damages, accidental or otherwise to the Solo Star, which are not directly caused by us or the manufacturer;
- or, damages resulting from abuse, tampering, misuse, commercial use, or unauthorized modification of the Solo Star.