Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed Live
- Grows to 6" in length (2 to 5 times bigger then regular redworms just as active)
- These worm castings are 7 times richer in phosphates, 5 times richer in nitrogen, and 11 times richer in potash than the average lawn soil
- Perfect fit for any compost bin or pile
- Instructions included
Uncle Jim's Worm Farm is USDA inspected and all products are certified for green use.
Worms truly are nature's Wonder Workers, and here's why Uncle Jim's worm farm Red Wrigglers(Eisenia Foetida) do best what worms do Naturally.
Composting Worms Improve Lawn and Garden Soil by excreting Worm Castings! By using worms as an alternative to fertilzers you can get great soil without chemical consequences.
It's a fact that good fertile soil is full of red worms. It's also known that poor soil has no worms. but few people realize that adding worms to poor soil, eliminating chemical use and giving the little guys/gals some food and water can quickly turn poor soil into the very best top soil.Here's How The Worms Do It
- They make burrows and tunnels that let water and nutrients reach plants root systems. Red Worms are best at this for lawns and gardens because they work close to the surface. Whereas, night crawlers may go down five feet or more to find a home. This burrowing loosens the soil and aerates it.
- Worms eat and digest their body weight every day, producing a 100% natural fertilizer know as worm castings or worm poop.
- Worms castings are:
- 5 Times Richer In Nitrogen
- 7 Times Richer In Phosphates
- 11 Times Richer In Potash than the average top soil
And what's more? Worm castings can be brewed into a potent liquid form organic fertilizer and organic insecticide called Worm Tea! Wow!Composting Champions
Uncle Jim's worm farm Red Wiggler(Eisenia Foetida) compost worms are truly champs when it comes to composting. I don't even have to train them. They just do it naturally. They can turn almost any organic material into a nutrient rich high grade fertilizer in the form of worm castings which I call Black Gold soil!