Unit Product Weight: 1 lbs
Country of Origin: Made in France
Features and Benefits
- Made in France
- Height: 7 inches
- BPA, Phthalates Free
- 100% natural rubber
- Stimulates all of baby's senses
Sophie the Giraffe is baby's first toy, stimulating each of his or her senses from the age of 3 months:
- Sight: At the age of 3 months, a baby's eyesight is still limited and he can only make out high contrasts. The dark and contrasting attention-catching spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and she soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object for baby.
- Hearing: Sophie the Giraffe's squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates hearing. To begin with, the funny sound Sophie makes when she is squeezed helps to stimulate baby's hearing, and then later, helps him or her to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and is completely safe to chew, just like a feeding bottle teat. Her soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), make her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething.
- Touch: Touch is the first means a baby has of communicating with the outside world. Sophie the Giraffe's soft feel, like baby's mother's skin, stimulates physiological and emotional response that soothe baby and promote healthy growth and well-being.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber from the hevea tree makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his or her other toys.
The Vulli Company is very conscious of ecology and the problems of sustainable development, as its products and its in-house policy bear witness:
- Sophie the Giraffe whose composition is based on rubber made form 100% natural Hevea sap.
- The plaster used for the manufacture of Sophie the Giraffe is sorted separately so it is brought into service in its sector and therefore in its primary function.
- Even the plastic bags are put aside to be recycled.
- An audit was set up in the company in order to reduce waste efficiently and raise the staff's awareness of this cause.
How to clean Sophie the Giraffe / Chan Pie Gnon:
Clean with a damp cloth and soapy water. Do not immerse the toy in the water, the squeaker won't work anymore.
For children: 0-12 months+