Unit Product Weight: 12 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Starts at age 1 with three wheels- lightweight and super stable.
- As your child grows, it converts to a two-wheel balance bike.
- By age 4 or 5, the Wishbone frame is flipped, making it one the largest running bikes available
- Pump-up tires at a diameter of 12 inches
The safety of your child is the top priority
for Wishbone. Everyone knows kids can get injured on bikes. Please read this safety information carefully before using a Wishbone Bike.
- Proper protective gear should be worn while riding Wishbone Bike. This includes closed shoes, a protective helmet at all times, long pants and elbow and knee pads
- Never allow more than one rider at a time.
- Active adult supervision is required at all times to reduce the risk of injury or death. Use extreme caution at all times.
- Never use the bike on public roads or highways or in other areas where motor vehicles are present.
- Never use the bike on sloping areas or near steps, driveways, roads, bodies of water, or swimming pools.
By purchasing a Wishbone Bike, you have assumed the risk of any activity you or your child may engage in with the Wishbone Bike. Wishbone Design Studio and GreenCupboards is not responsible for any injuries suffered while using Wishbone Bikes.
Warranty provided by Wishbone Bikes for one year.