Unit Product Weight: 52 lbs
Features and Benefits
- 24 Volt Lithium Batteries
- 300 Watt Powerful Motor
- Step Through Frame
- 26" Wheels in 2 colors
- All aluminum Design 51 lbs.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 300 Watt
- Motor Type: Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Gears and Speed's: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears and Shifter
- Amps: 8 AMP Circuit (7 Batteries at 8 AMP's each)
- Volts: 24 Volts (Each Battery Is 3.6 Volts)
- Batteries: 7 - Lightweight Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Tire Size: 26" x 1.95" on aluminum Wheels
- Charger: Smart Charger Included
- Tool Kit: Included
- Speed: 20 MPH
- Distance: Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal and Power Assisted
- Key Start: Yes
- Frame Type/Size: 100% aluminum - Very Light Weight / 18" - Step Through
- Forks: RST Capa T7 Front Hydraulic Forks Made (Top Name Brand)
- Braking System: Front and Rear Brakes
- Drive System: Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power
- Head Light: Yes
- Wheel to Wheel: 72"
- Width: 25"
- To Bars: 37"
- Adjustable Seat Height: 37 3/4" to 45 3/4"
- Carton Size (LxWxH): 58 x 11 x 30 inches
- Shipping Weight: 104 Lbs. (63 Lbs. Bike and Carton + 41 Lbs. Pallet Weight)
- Bicycle Weight: 52 Lbs. (Including the light weight battery pack)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 Lbs.
- Horn/Bell Included: Yes
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Cargo Rack: Included
- Warranty: 90 Day X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty
X-Treme Scooters offers electrical scooters, mopeds, and bikes that are fully sustainable and perfect for today's economy. With rising gas prices, all X-Treme products are the perfect solution to saving money long-term for any local trips you may need to make. Instead of polluting the air with gas fumes, consider a more environmentally friendly solution to your travel needs.
Please Don't Drink and Scoot!Drinking and Scooting don't mix.
Drinking while riding your scooter can cause serious harm to your self or others. Drinking and scooting can even lead to death by scooter. Please do not take drugs, drive your scooter on drugs or drink and scoot. Drinking and scooting is dangerous to your health.
X-Treme Scooters and or Green Max Distributors is not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. X-Treme Scooters cares about their customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling.
X-Treme Scooters encourages, begs, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state.
Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding electric scooters, gas scooters and pocket bikes. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets, generally all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks etc....but many states have age requirements and most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Pocket bikes with racing slicks should not be used on wet or slippery roads. Please always scoot safely. Know your laws before you go scootin. X-Treme Scooters will not take back a scooter if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.
offers a 30-day limited bumper-to-bumper manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories on all models.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycle's XB-500 - XB-502 - XB-508 - XB-562 - XB-600 - XB-610 - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li - XB-700Li - XB-420M
Selected 6 Month Warranty models include:
XM-3150 - XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li - XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160
The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. X-Treme Scooters does not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme Scooters will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
X-Treme Scooters offers a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Models XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160 - XB-700Li - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period X-Treme Scooters will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme Scooters requires that defective batteries be returned for exchange. X-Treme Scooters does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries however they will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about X-Treme Scooter's warranty, please contact their support department by opening a ticket only. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. X-Treme Scooter's support department hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM PST.
Gasoline Engine Warranty
X-Treme Scootersoffers a 30 day warranty on all gas engines for all models.
X-Treme Scooters offers a 1 year engine warranty on selected ATV's and Moped Motorcycles models:XA-110 - XA-112 - XA-114 - XA-150 - XM-50 - XM-150 XM-155 - XM-160. The 1 year engine warranty warrants against factory defects only. Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters at the customers expense and will be replaced if X-Treme Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect. X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the customer.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered and what is not covered:
- Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, X-Treme Scooters will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at X-Treme Scooter's discretion and after careful consideration, X-Treme Scooters may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme Scooters for free replacement. X-Treme Scooters will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
- Tires, tubes and kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
- During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme Scooters will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the scooter. X-Treme Scooters may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme Scooters before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme Scooters must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
Pocket Bike and Gas Scooters Models Starting With 'XG' Warranty:
Manufactures defects will only be covered
- Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the pocket bike or gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
- Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased online.
- Tires, tubes and flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported immediately)
15 DAY RETURN POLICYIf during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme Scooters for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense. Refunds will not include our original shipping cost which was included in the purchase prices of the merchandise.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee. Contact tech support on to obtain an RMA number.
Shipping charges included in the Purchase Price of the Merchandise are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way or gas has been added to the fuel tank. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
recommends that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box). For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been accepted for refund, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made immediately.
Signature Required Option:X-Treme Scooters makes a Signature Required Service available to all our customers at the time of purchase for a minimal fee. If this service is not purchased X-Treme Scooters will not be responsible for packages that have been left at the recipient's door and consequently lost and/or Stolen.
Order Cancellation Policy:
Before completing your purchase, please confirm that you have selected the correct item(s), color(s), accessories, etc. Due to the high volume of orders we receive and the speed at which X-Treme Scooters process these orders, once an order is placed it is generally processed and shipped immediately therefore they have a NO cancellation policy after an order has been placed.
Electronic Parts:Electronic Parts are non-returnable. Please make you're selections wisely when purchasing parts. Contact X-Treme Scooters parts department for more information. Their parts department can be reached by email or by phone 1-253-777-0690
Lifetime Technical Support:
Lifetime technical support is provided to each customer that purchases an X-Treme Scooter. To access their technical support department open a support ticket. After a support ticket has been opened an X-Treme Scooter technician will respond to your ticket and an e-mail will be sent to you. If you would like to speak to a technician by phone, include your phone number on the ticket and ask the technician to contact you. Tickets are answered in the order received. Your initial posting puts you in line for the next technician to assist you. Should you post to your ticket before a technician responds, you will move your ticket to the bottom of the list so to ensure a quick reply, do not to post again until a tech replies to you.
X-Treme Scooters and or Green Max Distributors is not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. They care about their customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. X-Treme Scooters encourages, begs, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding electric scooters, gas scooters and pocket bikes. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets, generally all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks etc....but many states have age requirements and most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Pocket bikes with racing slicks should not be used on wet or slippery roads. Please always scoot safely. Know your laws before you go scootin. We will not take back a scooter if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.